BUILDING BETTER COMMUNITIES
Frank Artiles has worked hard to improve the quality of life for all, by working to build better and stronger communities. Although much has been done, there is much more work ahead to help move our District and State in the right direction.
- Frank Artiles has teamed up with Farm Share, a non-profit organization, and together, have helped feed over 27,000 economically struggling families and elderly residents within our communities.
- Frank Artiles is a strong advocate against the expansion of tolls on our highways. He believes they are a burden on hard working families everywhere.
- Frank Artiles has fought to repeal the Red Light Camera program. They are nothing more than a revenue generator for local Cities and County governments at the expense of our community.
- Frank Artiles fought to prevent a 150% increase in property insurance rates and passed legislation aimed towards reducing the alarming rate of identity theft in Florida.
- Frank Artiles worked on passing a $500 million tax and fee cut proposal for Florida families and businesses, alike – The largest tax and fee cut of its kind in over 10 years!