Peru Trade Mission
March 23-25 – Rep Artiles will be traveling to Lima, Peru on the TEAM FLORIDA EXPORT DEVELOPMENT TRADE MISSION TO PERU lead by the state’s official economic development organization, Enterprise Florida.
He will participate in meetings, briefings, roundtables, networking, and seminars regarding foreign commerce and tourism. 15+ meetings have been estimated.
“Peru is Florida’s 8th largest trading partner.”
- Lt Governor Carlos Lopez Cantera
- Florida Chamber of Commerce
- Peruvian Chamber of Commerce
- Enterprise Florida
- Inc president & CEO Bill Johnson
- Florida Department of Transportation
- Broward County Office of Economic Development
- Port Miami Director Juan Kuryla
- Broward County Port Everglades Director of Business Development Jim Pyburn
- Pasco County Commissioner Kathryn Starkey
- Volusia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce President Carlos Valderrama